Sunday, December 26, 2010

Boredom

Well I got a laptop for Christmas, and I'm bored so I bring to you a random story! Yay!

I sat in the jail cell on the bench my knees pulled close to me. I sighed rubbing my hand over my hair that was pulled back into the long braid reaching down my back. My clothes were crusted in dried blood and dirt causing images to flash before my eyes. The door to the room clicked open and a boy with jet black hair and dark eyes walked in.

"Well well well, Looks like we finally caught the little brat," He mocked standing in front of me, "Anything you have to say for yourself?"

I glared up at him with hatred, "Go crawl back into the hole you came out of Lucas."

He laughed, "Oh come now. I thought you'd be happy to see me again."

"You of all people I would love to see," I replied, "dead."

He frowned getting close to my face, "I wouldn't be mean If I was you Xandra. You're not the only one we caught." My eyes widened as he stepped away from me and walked out the door.

* * * * * *

Ok not that long, but I was bored.... well for a bit. :) Tell me what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment