Friday, December 10, 2010

Kidnapped (part 2)

My friend really wants me to do more to this so I'll see what I can pull out. Hope you like it ;)




I woke up on a cold metal ground. A jail cell I suspected. My left arm burned with pain as I tried to move it. I let out a shaking breath holding it close to my side. I compared it to my right arm and confirmed it was defiantly broken. I slowly got to my feet as best as I could a spotted a door with a small window in it. The window over looked a catwalk that hung above a deserted construction line. I reached my hand down to the door handle and twisted the knob. It moved with little ease and the door opened.


"That is not a good sign," I said out loud. I walked out onto the catwalk shutting the door behind me. My senses went on high alert to the different sounds throughout the abandoned factory. The steady drip of water from a pipe below, the howling wind outside the building, the steady swing of chains, and the soft murmur of voices in a room below. I could see the light from the small office, and shadows passing by the dust plastered window.


"What do you plan to do with her sir?" A voice asked. A figure kept pacing back a forth in front of the window.


"I plan to make her pay," I heard Ander's voice say, "I know she likes me."


"Are you sure about that sir? I mean she did say-" The voice was interrupted by a crash.


"Do not underestimate me!" Ander shouted, "You would be surprised what power I can control." I felt my eyebrows furrow with confusing, but didn't think more about it. I crept along the catwalk to the ladder leading to the bottom floor. I carefully moved down the ladder cradling my arm. I stepped onto the main level and looked around the area. The factory was around the size of a football field. I went in the opposite direction of the office light searching for a door and some kind of weapon.

"Nothing," I said cursing under my breath. I heard the door of the office open and dove underneath one of the construction lines.

"I swear I heard something," I heard Ander say. The sound of his foot steps grew closer till I could see his feet standing next to where I hid. I squeezed my eyes shut, begging he didn't see me. I felt something tug me up by my hair till I stood in front of Ander.

"You thought it would be that easy? I can hear everything!" Ander explained.

"Are you sure?" I questioned. A whoosh sound came as I snapped out my wings. I kicked Ander hard in the chest propelling myself into the air.

He scowled up at me, "Where do you have to go Jackson?"

"Up," I replied flapping my wings till I crashed through the glass cieling above.

* * * * * *

Ok so I got bored today and remembered I had written a few story ideas on here. So I finished this one. Tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment