Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Hatred

I stared at the boy in front of me. Gripping hard to the dagger in my hand causing my knuckles to turn white. I panted hard letting out foggy breaths. The night air was chilling running through my hair. The gash in my right leg burned and soaked my pants with dark rich blood. His face held no emotion. His short slightly blond hair, pale green eyes with the thin gold rim, everything about him made me hate him more.

"Why can't you understand?" He tsked.

"Because I don't have to!" I exclaimed, "Because I hate you and want nothing to do with you!" I clenched my teeth hard trying to keep myself under control. I couldn't stand him.

"Your so beautiful when your mad," He sighed.

"SHUT UP!" I shouted charging toward him. He side stepped bringing his foot around into my back. I gasped falling to the ground. He towered over me the full moon outlining his tall form. He unsheathed a thin black dagger. He let out a sudden gasp as a arrow produced from his shoulder. His eyes rolled back into his head, and he collapsed to the ground.

"NO BODY EVER TOUCHES HER!" A voice barked. Jake walked over to me helping me stand. I wrapped my arms around his neck trying not to cry.

"He's going to regret hurting you," Jake growled, "I promise he will never hurt you again." He held my chin in his hand and kissed me. Taking away the pain I had held inside for so long.
* * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment