Sunday, March 13, 2011

Revenge (part one)

I walked down the rain wet sidewalk toward the cross walk. The girl with brown hair stood by the building close by glaring at me with hate. I ignored her crossing the road toward the trail leading to my street. Clip its of the conversation passed through my mind as I starred back to find the girl gone. The sound of tries screeching came from in front of me, and I looked up to see a black van stop close by. I started to walk faster breaking into a run. I turned a corner and something hit me hard in the stomach. My breath whooshed out of me, and I fell to the ground. I starred up to see the girl standing over me holding a metal bar.

"Good night Jade," She smirked bringing the bar down hard on my head causing me to black out.

* * * * *

I woke up in the back of a van. My head throbbed and my wrists and ankles were bound together. I looked up at the windows of the back doors only to find them fogged over.

"Crap," I hissed under my breath. The van jerked hitting a bump in the road sending me into the wall of the van. I cursed as the van pulled to a stop. The back doors opened, and two dark figures roughly yanked me out and towards a building. I smiled noticing the lake stretching out behind it towards a small city below massive mountains. A view I had grown up seeing all my life.

"Idiots!" A voice exclaimed from the building, "Now she knows where we are!"

"Sorry miss," One of the guards holding me said.

"Sorry won't cut it!" She growled. There was the sound of a gun shot and the men holding me both collapsed along with me. The girl walked over cutting the rope from my ankles.

"Do anything and I'll kill you," She hissed pointing the pocket knife she held to my throat. She grabbed me roughly by the arm and shoved me toward the building. Unused assembly line took up most of the area, and the girl stopped me in the middle of the area.

"Now," She said, "All we have to do is set you up and wait."

"What do you mean?" I asked confused as she retied my ankles. She smiled reaching up and slipping a metal hook between the rope binding my hands. I gasped as my feet suddenly left the ground, and I found myself dangling from the ceiling.

"I wouldn't try struggling if I were you," The girl called up, "You might hurt yourself." She laughed disappearing from view.
* * * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment