Friday, March 11, 2011

Sad

The wind whipped around the corner, moaning and warning me that what I was about to do could change everything. I glanced down at my phone and then up at him. I knew that if I didn't say something now that I wouldn't have the courage to do it later.
"Aiden I need to tell you something," I said, and he looked at me with those baby blue eyes I loved so much, "Everyone says that we like each other, but we've never said it to each other."
"What do you mean?" He asked looking at me a bit confused.
"I mean we haven't ever said it, face to face." I sighed just begging for him to understand. He still looked at me with a puzzled look.
"Adrian!" A voice exclaimed as one of my friends came down the sidewalk.
"Hey you," I said giving her a huge. She smiled as the bell rang, and she walked past us.
"I better go," Aiden insisted giving me a huge, "Bye."
"Bye," I sighed watching him leave. My heart feeling like it had been torn from my chest.
* * * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment