Friday, July 6, 2012

Lost

I walked carefully down the rain stained pavement that weaved close by the creek. I put my hands into the pockets my my rain jacket letting out a deep sigh. Thousands of thoughts screamed in my head all begging for attention. I tried to shove them all away and ignore the pain in my chest. 
"How does it feel Jade?" A cold hard voice called out from my right. I stopped my whole body tense as I scowled at the hooded figure standing a few feet away. 
"Go away," I hissed my hands clenched into fists in my pockets. 
"Not happy with your best friend?" He asked. 
"Shut up!" I snarled.
He laughed, "we could change that you know."
"I'll fix it myself!" I growled, "I don't need your help and I won't make any deals with you!"
He smiled, "You will. Sooner or later." He turned around disappearing leaving me with my silent mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment