Monday, November 14, 2011

Peace

I closes my eyes relaxing back in the softness of the reclining chair. I heard him move in the chair next to me and peaked out seeing him get up.
I groaned, "Not again." He came over onto my recliner, and I prepared for him to squish me. I blinked in surprise as he laid next to me, and I put my head on his shoulder. I felt him set his head ontop of mine and couldn't help but smile. I could have stayed like that forever as he put his arm around mine and gently kissed my head. I knew that he wouldn't tell me for a long while. I had the same feelings for him but neither of us dared to say so.
"We're friends Jade," I barely heard him say, but felt the tone in his voice of wanting different. Why couldn't he tell me? Because he knew I wouldn't be able to bring myself to tell him.

No comments:

Post a Comment